“Laxmi Hebbalkar, Congress MLA, has said she would beg from the people of the State to help the flood-hit families in her constituency. K.S. Eshwarappa, Rural Development and Panchayat Raj (RDPR) Minister visited flood-hit areas in Belagavi district , He says She is like my sister and I would like to tell her that that won’t be necessary. The Centre will release money and the State government will take all necessary care of the flood victims,”.
About “Laxmi R Hebbalkar”
Laxmi R Hebbalkar is a politician of the Congress party in the Indian state of Karnataka. She has won elections from Belagavi Rural Vidhan Sabha constituency in 2018.
She is married to Ravindra Hebbalkar and lives in Hanuman Nagar, Belgaum (now called Belagavi).
She had contested for the Belgaum rural constituency in 2013 Karnataka Legislative elections. She is a feminist, and works to improve the standard of living of the people in her constituency.
SOCIAL AND POLITICAL POSITIONS HELD :
1. 2013 MLA Candidate -: Contested in 2013 assembly elections as congress party candidate from Belgaum Rural Constituency.
2. 2014 MP candidate -: Contested in 2014 Parliamentary elections as Congress party candidate from Belgaum Lokasabha Constituency.
3. Member -: AICC
4. Ex.President -: Belgaum District Congress Committee
5. Ex.President -: Karnataka State Mahila Congress
6. Chairman -: Harsha Sugars Ltd.
7. Present MLA -: Belagavi Rural
8. Ex Chairperson -: Karnataka State Minerals Corporation Ltd.
1. Exceptional organization skills and exemplary ability in managing multiple demands simultaneously. Highly flexible and adaptable to changing organizational needs.
2. Highly effective negotiator possesses blending of leadership , creative and analytical abilities thet combines efficiency to produce bottom line results.
3. Working member of Congress Party since 19 years.
4. Organized rallies for awareness and development of Youth Congress and karnataka Pradesh Congress.
5.Worked towards the success of Congress Candidate during the election campaign
6. Organized various Pulse Polio, Free medical Camps in slum areas, HIV awareness camp ,family planning and Girls Education camps.
7. Organized a programme to mark the Centenary Celebrations of the Satyagraha Movement at Belgaum.
8. Organized various rallies against corruption,
non-utilization of fund by BJP Government sanctioned by UPA Government etc.
9. Visited to United States of America officially though central Govt. During the regime of UPA2, for Indo-pak delegation.